Table of Contents
Blog.Fastssh.com – How to Pointing DNS – Domain Name System (DNS Server) is a system for storing information about host or domain names in the form of a public database for distribution to computer networks such as the Internet.
There are many functions and uses of this Domain Name System Server. Where one of them is the heart which has an important war in internet accessibility activities. Such as simplifying the numeric host numbers into a word.
Like from Google’s DNS service, OpenDNS, and more recently CloudFlare. However they are not one on one, but there are many free dns service providers.
How to Pointing DNS
To apply the tutorial how to point DNS, we give an example using the SSH server from the FastSSH.com site. For example we use SSH SSL / STUNNEL server ssl-sg1.hostip.co.
Then first change the SSH SSL / STUNNEL Host “For example we use SSH SSL / STUNNEL server ssl-sg1.hostip.co” To be a number.
How to Change SSH SSL / STUNNEL Host to IP
- Open the FastSSH site then select the “Host to IP” menu.
- Paste the SSH SSL / STUNNEL Host in the “Host or Domain Name” form then click the “Show IP Address” button.
- SSH SSL / STUNNEL Host has changed to IP.
You can also do this (Host to IP) on the https://dns.eosapps.net/host-to-ip site.
How to create new DNS name:
Convert your numeric IP Address to hostname:
- Please visit dns.eosapps.net site.
- In the form “myname.server.zxc.yt” you fill in the active BUG HOST / SNI, then in the form “xxx” fill in the SSH SSL / STUNNEL Host that you changed to IP on the FastSSH.com site earlier, then select “Choose Domain” and click the “GENERATE” button.
Click the “GENERATE” button.
- Success Pointing DNS.
On the dns.eosapps.net site besides being able to create DNS, you can also check DNS, Host to IP.
How to Use DNS?
After you have successfully pointing DNS, then now we use it for several needs, for example, we use it for free internet tricks.
If you use it in the Bitvise SSH Client application, then you put the DNS in the Host form.
If you use it in the HTTP Injector or KPN Tunnel application, then you put the DNS in the SSH Host form.
Then if you don’t know how to create a free SSH SSL / STUNNEL account, you can read the tutorial below:
The simplicity of this tutorial is, you change the SSH SSL / STUNNEL Host to be DNS and you can immediately go to BUG HOST / SNI.